2023 has arrived with the second round of public consultations events for our Réalt na Mara offshore wind project.
Our first round of public consultation events that took place last July was a constructive experience that permitted us to introduce our proposed offshore wind development, Réalt na Mara. Now, as a joint venture between Ocean Winds & Bord na Móna, we are delighted to announce our second round of public consultation events, where our team members will have the opportunity to keep introducing Réalt na Mara, a bottom-fixed offshore wind proposed project, which will hold a capacity up to 1,600 MW, and will be located off the coasts of County Dublin and County Wicklow.
Both Ocean Winds and Bord na Móna are committed to achieve an energy transition to renewables, while involving the community and the surrounding environment. By developing meaningful public consultation events we can apply this commitment, as we have an opportunity to contact with the community and stakeholders, inform about the developments on our project and listen to the audience’s comments or inquiries, while explaining the future positive impact that Réalt na Mara will bring to the region.
Seeking to be as accessible and available as possible, several locations and dates have been selected. Find below all the event locations and times which will be held over the coming weeks:
• Sutton: February 7th, 3-8pm, Marine Hotel, Sutton, Co Dublin, D13 P3Y8
• Greystones: February 8th, 3-8pm, Greystones Sailing Club, Co. Wicklow, A63 DX45
• Bray: February 9th, 5-8pm, Mermaid Theatre, Civic Offices, Bray, Co Wicklow, A98 N5P1
• Irishtown: February 10th, 3-8pm, Clanna Gael GAA Club, Sean Moore Park, Dublin, D04 E285
• Dun Laoghaire: February 16th, 3-8pm, National Maritime Museum, Dun Laoghaire, A96 C8X7
If you have any questions, please contact us (Contact us – Réalt na mara (realtnamaraoffshorewind.ie)